Where to find GNU general public license on the web.

Tyler Spivey tspivey8 at softhome.net
Tue Jun 3 15:31:39 EDT 2003

go to /usr/share/doc or /usr/doc depending on your distro.
if the docs are installed,
find . -name COPYING
should do the trick. tons of them should scroll by.
if you watnt hem on the web, www.gnu.org (the home of the fsf and gnu
project) should cary them.
the exact url is:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/licenses.html