Kernel 2.5.70 speakup 2.0

Patrick Turnage patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 3 13:26:48 EDT 2003

Hello.
I am trying to patch speakup cvs from this morning in to linux 2.5.70 and
got a lot of errors related to speakup.
My question is this, if I drop back downto speakup 1.5 which is fine this
is for a custom boot cd-rom I am creating how can I compile my kernel and
patch speakup even though I do not have root on the box and so I can not
access
/usr/src/linux
instead the directory is my home directory
/home/pturnage/linux
do I have to update all the directory references from
/usr/src to /home/pturnage in the speakup/install file?
thanks
Patrick

-----
Patrick Turnage
PAC Mate Gear CoWebmaster
E-mail:
patrick at pacmategear.com
patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Web Site
http://www.pacmategear.com
For All Things PAC Mate
Home Page
http://www.access-connect.com
Connecting the World to Access Technology Information
AOL Instant Messenger: kg4dqk
MSN Messenger: turnagep at hotmail.com