Owen: Re: Software Speech Synth with Speakup -- Help, please.

Hugh Esco hesco at greens.org
Sun Jul 27 21:13:35 EDT 2003

Mr. Smith:

Thank you so much for your kind offer.  I've copied the relevant posts back
to the list (in case others might help) under this new subject line.  My
apologies for gumming of the list with these re-posts.

The one outstanding issue, I think is getting middleware to execute and
scripting it in to the start-up routines.  The posts I sent though go back
through the process and show how it is I got to where I am now.

-- Hugh Esco