100 mbps hub

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Sun Jul 27 17:55:44 EDT 2003

Hi.  I have or so I thought was a 100 mbps hub however my transfers
within my lan seem to only be set at 10 mbps.  The nics to my knowledge
are 10/100 type cards so I don't think that is the problem.  Is there a
way to tell what settings to use or could my hub be going south?  I
don't know the naem or model right off but it's just a 16-port hub with
one uplink port where my cable modem plugs into.

--
  Catch all your favorite 80's music on ACB Radio Fridays 10 to 12 UTC.
Visit http://chosen.asmodean.net for all the details.