boot disk with sshd

Hugh Esco hesco at greens.org
Sat Jul 26 11:22:29 EDT 2003

I can't imagine that the knoppix would not have opensshd available.  I have
used the non-speakup-enabled version of Knoppix.  Its a wonderful tool,
particularly its auto-configuration tools.  Of course, Tom's floppy linux
installation would download in a fraction of the time required for an
iso9660 CD's worth of image.

-- Hugh