Cut/Past Broken!

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Jul 21 08:52:22 EDT 2003

I noticed just recently, that cut / past feature for speakup seems to
be broke.  When I press speakup-keypad-/ key to paste back the text, I
just get a blank line including a return char.  Or at least it skips
to a new line each time but no pasted in text.  Is anyone else
experiencing this.  Was it fixed with a later fix?  I thought I read
something about the feature being busted.

I'm currently running Speakup v-2.00 CVS: Thu Jul 17 08:07:17 EDT
2003, synth spkout version 1.0; wow, by the date of this I should
probably upgrade again but it was shortly after that that 2.4.21 code
was broken again so I'm not really sure where things stand at this
moment.

--
Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html