I need a new Ethernet card

Adam Myrow amyrow at midsouth.rr.com
Fri Jul 18 23:19:32 EDT 2003

I've been using a network card made by Linksys.  It's called the Linksys
Everywhere Fast Ethernet adapter.  It is a standard 10/100 MBPS NIC.  It
comes with a floppy containing both Windows and Linux drivers as well as
those for many other operating systems.  However, the kernel Tulip driver
works extremely well with this card, so the disk really isn't necessary.
In fact, it contains older drivers than the kernel.  Nevertheless, it has
given me absolutely no trouble.  I got it almost a year ago at Wal Mart.