Compile Errors with 2.6.0-test1

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Jul 18 13:52:03 EDT 2003

Don't think there are any RH kernels for 2.6.X yet. And, if there were,
they'd come with pre-tweaked .config files.

Nope, this is stock kernel.org stuff. You want me to try again on a
fresh tree? I can do that.

PS: Did you get the cc.out and .config from my undelivered email? Is
that useful. The list wouldn't accept it, of course, owing to the byte
limit on messages.

Just trying to be helpful in my meager way and report conditions in the
wild.