Visualy impaired

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Thu Jul 17 14:23:07 EDT 2003

The problem, Ann, is that for a new user, and someone who doesn't know
you, that sarcasm can come off very badly.  "Oh, this is the atitude of
Linux users?  Helpful as a tack in the ass, forget this.".:)

I'm all for sarcasm, and so on, especially when someone "just doesn't get
it", but on the first time out of the box, it's not always the way to go.

Luke