Installing from the Woody Disks -- How?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Jul 16 22:30:06 EDT 2003

I take your point. I guess RH allows me to get away without this,
though, as it's my SOP to edit the syslinux.cfg by hand to add the
speakup keyword before installing a new RH system. Heck, I've even been
known to burn a CD ROM image with a hand-edited syslinux.cfg, and I've
never done the step you cite.

Glad to have the explanation of why it didn't work on this current
install, though. I guess I learned something tonight.

Now, it's B$ time for me.

Thanks again.