Installing from the Woody Disks -- How?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Jul 16 21:37:03 EDT 2003

No, I didn't do that. It's not necessary on Red Hat, so I didn't even
think of it.

And, I don't know as I'd have a compatible system for it? My only
working Debian box is an Alpha processor. The machine I'm building is an
older Pentium.

By the way, it isn't detecting my PCI ethernet card. That's too bad,
because I don't recall it's type. It's something I picked up at a show
for $5.

One step at a time, I guess.