clicky keyboard wanted

Alex Snow alex_snow at h14me.homelinux.net
Sun Jul 13 10:51:42 EDT 2003

Hi.
I'll have to check one of those stores out. seeing that I live in the
boonies and we don't have a computer store around... But I'm sure I
can find one. even a nonworking one is ok since only the spacebar is
broken in my current one. Maybe I can fix it with some glue... but
it's lasted 20 years which is pretty good for a modern keyboard...
I swear I'm gonna kill the person who broke it!