Actiontech router?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Jul 4 20:19:34 EDT 2003

You've fallen into my trap.

My point was the generic observation that too many categorical
statements made on this list in the past few days simply reflect
inadequate knowledge on the part of the poster. In other words, people
arey saying things about Linux because they don't know better, but
they're claiming their statements as the state of Linux. It would be
more appropriate for them to claim their own state of knowledge.

In point of fact in the current instance:

There are two console browsers, lynx and links. Yes, the names are
unfortunate, as one must check the spelling to catch the
distinction--which is why someone here, some months ago, suggested we
rename these two browsers as "the cat," and "the chain," respectively.

The chain includes support for javascript.