Actiontech router?

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Fri Jul 4 14:14:47 EDT 2003

Hi Janina,

Please describe further how to use technologies like JS in a currently
available text-based browser.  If it can be relatively easily made to work,
then I'm all for it.  I think my statements about realism are being
misunderstood as being anti-Linux.

Thanks.

A+, CCNA, Network+!
All the best to coalition forces carrying out Operation Iraqi Freedom!