alsa problems

Georgina Joyce gena-j at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 3 21:39:50 EDT 2003

Hi

And what happens when you attempt to load the module for the sound card?
 If I remember correctly, that is all the alsa INSTALL guide instructs
you to do.  Usually, the mixer etc are loaded by the sound card driver.
What is the sound card driver?  Is it you need to load the ISA pnp
module first?
Gena