Linux on a compaq 2135

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Jul 3 02:05:39 EDT 2003

I use the following litteln  shell script to do it.  Basically, it uses
flac to pipe the file into wav format and my pipe takes it into aplay
(my ALSA player).
----- script to play flac files -----
#!/bin/sh
#
# Play wav files compressed by flac utility.

flac -d -c $1.flac | play -t wav -
----- End of script -----