Speakup Modified Red Hat 9?

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Wed Jul 2 22:56:03 EDT 2003

Hi Janina,

Unfortunately, I would not consider myself to be a hard-core programmer or
anything like that.  I'm very good at using the tools, administering
systems, etc.  Otherwise, I'd be glad to assist.

Couldn't a two-floppy process be devised for the Speakup modified, such that
Speakup is loaded as a module?  Can Speakup be loaded in this manner yet?
Is Red Hat planning to address this by resuming the inclusion of Speakup in
future releases?

Thanks.

A+, CCNA, Network+!
All the best to coalition forces carrying out Operation Iraqi Freedom!