problems compiling a kernel bzImage

Ameer Armaly Ameer_Armaly at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 22:30:06 EDT 2003

Hi people.
Well, I'm compiling a new kernel with speakup 1.5.
I took a 2.2.24 kernel since I had the config for a 2.2.18 kernel on the debian boot floppy.
I ran make oldconfig, answered the additional questions, and ran make dep and make modules and make modules_install.
When I type make bzImage however, after  a while it complains about an "error2" in the dir drivers.
If I go up I can see that the error was in keyboard.c and keyboard.o
Anyone that can help thanks in advanced.
Btw, I finally got lilo working *finally!*.

Ameer