script for asmodean gaming site

igueths at attbi.com igueths at attbi.com
Fri Jan 31 13:25:44 EST 2003

Hi Raul. I've been quite interested in how your gaming script works ner
heifgames account. I have been on it and really like those games you have up! I
know how you had the script start as a shell, however what I am most interested
is the way you had the script pause mid-execution for user input. Can you
contact me offlist and we can work something out either via mail or ftp? Thx!