Installing Linux with Speakup

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Tue Jan 28 19:07:10 EST 2003

AY, you will need synths if you plan to allow someone access using
speech. Of course someone could bring their synth in that is supported
and boot the box with the correct parameters and have speech and I'll
assume this is the intent. Burining the images shouldnt be a problem if
you have access to a box with a burner. Its just a standard iso image
that any Linux/Unix or winblows box with the proper software can burn.