Soundcards Revisited

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Fri Jan 24 15:12:38 EST 2003

Alex, before trying to load Alsa I would check your kernel config to make
sure that only soundcore is in the kernel. Then unload any oss modules you
have loaded, assuming you have no oss modules in the kernel. In your case,
check the bare.i image by mounting it as a loopback filesystem. You do
this by mount -o loop bare.i /mnt.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.