Soundcards Revisited

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Thu Jan 23 20:55:42 EST 2003

If you want to find out the irq, and i/o addresses the card is using, and test the card to boot, get Creative's diagnose.exe program. It runs under DOS, and it's in the drivers for DOS and win 3.1 package.

If you can't find it, or just don't want to bother trying, let me know, and I'll send you the diagnose.exe program itself.

Greg