Soundcards Revisited

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Thu Jan 23 20:10:51 EST 2003

Hi All,

I decided to try this soundcard thing again.  I had some sited assistance
read me some info off of the card.  It's an isa soundblaster 16 non-pnp,
dated 1993 (?).  I have no idea what irq it uses.  Does anyone know how I
can find out what irq it is using? Or how can I specify the irq on the
command line when loading the module?  I think the reason it dant find the
card is that it doesn't know what resources it's using.

Any help would be greatly apreciated!

--
A message from the system administrator: "I've upped my priority, now up yours!"