They're in the money

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Tue Jan 21 19:00:36 EST 2003

Hi Janina,

Well, I'm rather gratified to know that some people are just plain smart!  I
mean, uh, well, Linux is free!  Yes, it does require a bit more expertise,
and that might not necessarily fit for the smallest of business users, but
for medium-sized business and large corporations, it makes perfect sense.  I
mean, larger companies can install Linux on mission-critical machines, pay a
bit more for the expertise to operate those systems, and still come out
cheaper than the expensive, per-seat licensing of Microsoft!!!