playing cd using drive with IDE_SCSI

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Mon Jan 20 21:57:34 EST 2003

Hi Greg. Did you ever get any strange msgs when playing the Cd? Guess I'll
have to look at Jack and see if it performs better than any of these other
progs I got here.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.