Revised keymap for laptops... potentially for universal use

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Jan 13 13:34:13 EST 2003

I am using the CVS version of your keymap. I love it. Thank you.

I had to give someone else my numeric keypad the other day. Today, I'm
in a meeting all day, and wouldn't have screen review but for your
keymap.

In fact, I downloaded it during the meeting and learned to use it live.
Baptism of fire, I think that's called.

	t's a tad strange reacing for Right Alt A instead of Insert
Period, for example, but I expect I'll get used to this soon. I think
there's a compelling reason to get used to it, namely the opportunity to
keep my hands on the keys.

I am beginning to think I don't care whether or not I get that numeric
keypad back.

Thanks, again.