speakup control

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Fri Jan 3 06:59:28 EST 2003

Hi all,
I'm thinking of writing a little program to control the various parameters
of speakup. I was wondering if any one would find something like this
useful? I was thinking of things like controlling rate, pitch, etc. of
synthesizer. Also, maybe functions to allow for speakup to be turned on and
off, set column width, and other speakup parameters. If you would use
something like this if it were available, please let me know. If you would
like something like this, I would also like some suggestions on how everyone
would like the interface to work. I look forward to hearing from everyone.
--
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net