Mutt and displaying headers on out going mail.

Shaun Oliver shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jan 2 19:27:44 EST 2003

The line I have in my .muttrc file in each of my $user logins is as
follows.
My_hdr From: Shaun Oliver <shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au>
That's on my shaun_oliver account,
For the 2 other logins which are captain-nemo and blindman, as I have
another email account where I volunteer as an irc operator
It looks like this.
My_hdr From: blindman <blindman at angeleyez.net>
Note the uppercase f in From and the colon at the end of the word from.

Hope this helps.
And it should save a load of arrowing and typing.
My thanks to keith watsen for showing me that one.
Shaun Oliver

"Explorer dialog,
This program has performed an illegal operation and will be totally
screwed as a result. What are ya gonna do, cry about it?
Just install a real os instead.
GNU/Linux button."
email: shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
icq: 76958435