more mutt stuff

Deedra Waters dmwaters at linuxpowered.com
Thu Jan 2 08:47:15 EST 2003

Ok, so after toby's suggestion I decided to stick with mutt.from what I
can tell the pgp thing won't compile with my version of perl to make gpg
work with pine.

So.... Several questions I need answers to to make mutt behave the way I
want it to. I've been using COLUMNS=200  mutt to make mutt display the
full names and subject lines because if I don't it won't display them
completely, and I have to open  messages to see the entire subject. Is
there a way to make this perminant? I don't see an option in my config
file for it.

Also, when I use this option, when I move from message to message the
cursor doesn't seem to follow, what I mean is that i am on message 1, I
move to message 2, and it displays the last couple of words of message
1. The only way I can see the beginning of the line for message 2 is if
Imove down a line with the speakup cursor.  Is there a way to make the
cursor behave and track right?

Last thing. In order for me to switch folders I need to hit c then ? to
display the list of folders The problem is this I'd rather just hit c
then type the folder name. but when I do this, it says no such folder,
and I'm sure I'm typing the name of the folder right. any ideas?

Thanks

--
Help support Freenode and pdpc: http://www.freenode.net/contrib.shtml
My webpage: http://www.dmwaters.us