Configuration Files

Ryan Mann rmann at rmisp.net
Fri Feb 28 18:01:27 EST 2003

For a more key word-like configureation file option, you might want to
look at my Speakup -utils package.  You can put something like;
rate 9
volume 4
end
in /etc/speakupctl.conf and run "speakupctl restore"
You can download this package at
ftp://ftp.linux-speakup.org/pub/linux/goodies/speakup-utils.tar.gz.

Ryan

It's better to make a difference than to make a million.