Red Hat Speakup

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at knology.net
Sun Feb 23 09:31:02 EST 2003

Hi.  I use speakup on all my systems.  My sighted girl friend also uses
the computers with Gnome.  You shouldn't have any problems with speakup
on any of your computers.  To make it easier for my girl friend, I have
my system start X-windows during boot.  This way she sees a GUI login
prompt and all I have to do is use ctl-alt-f1 to switch to a text
console with speakup.

          Kenny