sending mail

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Sat Feb 22 19:51:55 EST 2003

Hi,

     Copy the file to postponed-msgs in your mail directory.  Then, start
pine, and press the letter C.  You'll be asked if you want to send the
postponed message.  Say yes to each occurrence of the question, and your
messages will be sent.  Not quite as automated as you asked for, but maybe
close enough.  BTW, I'll bet that mutt as a similar function.

          HTH.
--
          Bill