proftpd problem

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Fri Feb 21 17:10:26 EST 2003

There are actually no chroot directives in proftpd.conf, none that I could
find anyway. Are there any chroot directives that I don't know about that
can be set in proftpd.conf? Bc the way I want to have it and the way I
have it is have permissions controled by the system. For example, have
system users be able to log into their homedirs and be able to write to
them. This is the way I had it, until I tried disabling anonymous logins.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.