Lynx Images

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Feb 20 15:05:16 EST 2003

When I go to many web sites that have images on them, lynx (l y n x)
shows little diddies like, "pixel.gif, spacer.gif, ...".  For the most
part, I would find it much faster to read the page if I could simply
eliminate them from the view.  It might be informative, on occasion,
to see where they are to get a little better idea of the original page
layout but otherwise they're just in the way:).  Is there any way to
have lynx not show these at all?  When I've looked in the past at all
the various options for rendering inlines and other graphics, I did
not notice any options to remove them entirely.

Am I missing something? any ideas?

Thanks.