Zip Tools

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Feb 16 20:34:07 EST 2003

Well, this is turning out to be a moot point then.  I have an internal
IDE/atapi style zip-100 drive.  I can currently mount it for access to
either FAT or ext/linux (my choosing) without any problems but I
thought these other tools might enable me to do things like auto
detecting the presence of a disk, disk locking, etc.

Thanks anyway.