Burning CDrom-Images on to a CDROM

Thomas Ward slingshooter at valkyrie.net
Sat Feb 15 02:15:13 EST 2003

Hi, here is the deal with nero. Tell, the person to go to file menu and
write cd from cd image, or it might be make cd from cd image. I do all my
burning under Linux any more, and I've forgotten how to use nero somewhat
so my memory is a little foggy.
However, I do know you have to tell it to have it open and write the
image, and not just to drop it onto the disk as your friend did. I suspect
he/she drug the iso over to the cd and just started burning blissfully
8unaware he/she needs to open that iso or write from that iso first.