Burning CDrom-Images onto a CDROM

Ernst-Dieter Wedekind edwedekind at t-online.de
Fri Feb 14 05:52:55 EST 2003

Hi Listers, I downloaded the ISO-Images for Redhat 8.0 with Speakup from the
Speakup site. As I haven't got a CD Burner I asked my neibor to do that for
me, but he just managed to copy the files directly to the CDs, which is, of
course, absolutely not what I want. My Neighbor uses Windows XP and Nero as
a Burn Programm.
So I'd like a few questions from this list to be answered:
Does anyone in this list know enough about Windows XP and Nero to tell me
how CDrom Images can be put on a CD?
or, maybe it is possible to mount the CD images that are still on my hard
disk in some way! I remember not very clearly there used to be a way to
treat images on a hard disk like extra file systems?
Hoping for an answer from this list, I wish You all the best for the
weekend.
Regards Ernst