offtopic, but some of you might like it

Deedra Waters dmwaters at linuxpowered.com
Thu Feb 13 18:54:17 EST 2003

It's all basically free music  that's more or less been donated by the
artists.

Unfortunately, we can't play just anything, we're stuck to what we're
given permision to play.

We have different types of music, though this particular show will
probably lean towards rock and things like that, maybe a little techno
and some slower music, but impulse mainly goes with rock for his shows.

Of course, I have say to in what we play, but he and I generally like
the same types of music so I more or less let him choose.