Email server for Linux

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca
Wed Feb 12 09:21:36 EST 2003

Take a look at squirrelmail it has a lot of the functionality that you
are looking for out of the box, and it also has plug-ins to fill in the
missing gaps. Squirrelmail is found at
www.squirrelmail.org
I use it on my computers at home and am quite impressed with it.

Oh yeah, squirrelmail is now packaged with Red Hat 8.x

HTH

Stephen Dawes  <B.A., B.Sc.>
The City of Calgary                   |  Phone: (403) 268-5527
   Web Business Office #8300          |  Fax:   (403) 268-6423
   PO Box 2100 Postal Station M.      |  Email: Stephen.Dawes at calgary.ca
   Calgary, Alberta, Canada. T2P 2M5  |  Web:  http://www.calgary.ca

NOTICE::
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and cooperation.