Email server for Linux

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Wed Feb 12 07:10:48 EST 2003

Oh, no.  I didn't mean to cause confusion.  I need a web interface with a signup
page which will let my user do basic administration on their own accounts and
check their mail.  SSH is certainly good enough for me to administer the server,
in fact, I don't even want a web interface for that, as it is less secure IMHO.
I just need to be able to set up email accounts for the 9 domains that point to
my machine with the ability to add more in the future, and I need a web
interface for people to create/check/administer their *own* accounts.
Thanks,
Lorenzo

A Pope has a Water Cannon.                               It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it.                        It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it.                                 It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it.          It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced.                It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He makes it official.       It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive.                                       He shoots them.