recording in Windows

Patrick Turnage patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Feb 10 23:31:29 EST 2003

Hi
I used a program that came with the sblive called creative mixer and
changed the input recording source to wave device. So it records directly
from the wave device so I don't have to fool with cables or anything like
that..
You can change it to AUX line in and mic.
I had to use the jaws window class assign program to change the class to
scroll or slider I can't remember and then use my jaws cursor and click on
settings. Some reason when I did not have the class reassigned it wouldn't
let me click on anytrhing. Once you click on the settings it will give you
a standard property sheet.
I'm still figuring it all out. If someone has better accessability to the
creative mixer that allows you to do more things with the specifics of the
sblive card let me know
sincerely,
Patrick

-----
Patrick Turnage
E-mail: pturnage at tampabay.rr.com
AOL Instant Messenger: kg4dqk
Home Page:
http://www.access-connect.com
Connecting the world to access technology information.
For all mainstream and adaptive hardware and software.