recording in Windows

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Mon Feb 10 22:38:41 EST 2003

One is probably Line-in and the other may be an AUX, which is another input
jack.  You should be able to use either one of those to record into your sound
card.

Lorenzo

A Pope has a Water Cannon.                               It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it.                        It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it.                                 It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it.          It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced.                It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He makes it official.       It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive.                                       He shoots them.