Network errors

Thomas Stivers stivers_t at tomass.dyndns.org
Mon Feb 10 12:09:01 EST 2003

Did you do a full install of slackware? It looks like you don't have
some networking packages. You will need either the dhcp package or the
dhcpcd package for setting up your ip address. The slackware
initialization files use dhcpcd, so you probably want that one. Once
this is installed you should be able to type (as root) dhcpcd and get
things running.

--
Thomas Stivers
e-mail: stivers_t at tomass.dyndns.org