Survey

Owen Patrick Smith ender3rd at WPI.EDU
Sun Feb 9 23:23:53 EST 2003

On Sun, 9 Feb 2003, Ed Barnes wrote:

> Hi there, there's a problem with your survey, it gives an internal server
> error when one tries to submit it, tried using both windows and linux from
> here, write to me when it's fixed and I'll probably give it another go.
> Good luck and hth.

Thanks to everyone for pointing out the problem.  I got the script working
on my own account and something fubar'ed when I moved it to the group
webpage, despite the two files being identical (yes I diff'ed to check).
WPI has interesting cgi setup issues.

Because the copy on my account works fine if you would please try again at
www.wpi.edu/~ender3rd/public_html/cgi-bin/survey/survey.html or go to
www.wpi.edu/~blinux and follow the link.

Several people also mentioned that the last question is vague, this was
intentional although I have rephrased it.  Basically I'm looking for ideas
on how speakup and similar programs are used "in the field".  Please feel
free to expound at length and/or email with extra information if you wish.

Thanks again for the prompt response,

Owen Smith
ende3rd at wpi.edu