good audio editor for linux?

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at novocon.net
Sat Feb 8 14:48:41 EST 2003

Hi Alex,

There is a package called "wedit" on my web site that works well.
It assumes you have a bunch of other stuff installed if you want
to use all its features, but it will probably do what you want.
One big drawback is that it has to be able to open a file and
hold it entirely in memory to work on it, so it is not that
helpful for huge files unless you first break them into parts.

Chuck

So visit me sometime at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh