Debian install not talking etc.

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Sat Feb 8 14:15:31 EST 2003

Hi all,

Hmmmmm, I sometimes find documents difficult to comprehend.  I've
known Luke a good long time, Janina, and he wouldn't deliberately
"blow you off".  I think for some reason he may not have gotten the
right docs or something.  Wish I knew more, cuz my initial reaction to
all this is, "That's not like Luke."

He would have replied on here, so maybe he's away.  Maybe he missed
your msgs.  Dunnow, but there's more going on here, me thinks.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net 			ICQ Number:  33006854