darwin linux

Patrick Turnage patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 7 00:30:35 EST 2003

Hello
First of all the GUI will not at this time talk. OS X is completely
different from OS9, and so the outspoken program needed to be redone to
make it read the interface of the MAC. Darwin is another story. I do not
know much about it. If it is Linux maybe it could be done but I figured
that darwin was linux based and not unix based. If you are going to put a
form of Linux on a computer why buy a Macintosh?
I do agree that the MAC has benefits but not if you are not going to access
the GUI. Of course it may have some I am not aware of but how is the status
of porting Linux and speakup to other platforms, no, I meant architectures
forgive me.. It is getting late in my corner of the world. Looking at my
source tree the architectures are:
Sparc64
Sparc
PPC(Some MACS)
MIPS
M68K(isn't that modarola used in some MAC's?)
Arm (BrailleNote right?)
alpha
good night
Patrick

-----
Patrick Turnage
E-mail: pturnage at tampabay.rr.com
AOL Instant Messenger: kg4dqk
Home Page:
http://www.access-connect.com
Connecting the world to access technology information.