gnome and gnopernicus

Thomas Ward slingshooter at valkyrie.net
Wed Feb 5 07:03:20 EST 2003

Hi, Alexandre.
I've been following gnopernicus's project almost from the beginning, and
it is far from complete. It hasn't even reached a alpha state let alone
beta or stable release.
In short the only peopole having much success with it is the core
developers at Baum, sun,  and whoever else spent hours of time trying out
and debugging unstable code. It's just not ready for public usage yet.
In fact there is some dificulties getting the gnome 2.2 unstable libs
compiled and setup so gnopernicus will run. My best advice to you, and
everyone else on list is to sit back and wait until v1.0 is released or at
least for a public beta.