update on alsa problems

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Tue Feb 4 17:06:42 EST 2003

Hi All,

I've atached my modules.conf file.  Now that I'm using modules.conf even
aplay won't play audio anymore giving me an error about no such file or
directory in respect to the sound devices.  If this is devfs what can I do
about that?

--
A message from the system administrator: "I've upped my priority, now up yours!"