pamunix problem solved, question about alsa and sb16

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sat Feb 1 20:23:51 EST 2003

Hi all. I solved the pamunix problem, turns out for some odd reason
syslogd wasn't running. Anyway, I was curious if anyone has been able to
get an sb16 non-pnp card working with Alsa? The problem is, I am not able
to pass irq/base I/O args to the module. Snd_port snd_irq both return
"warning, ignoring snd_port invalid argument." Anyone know the args to be
passed to that particular module to specify address/irq/dma? Thanks!

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.